Sunday, April 5, 2009

TWILIGHT

Well at school I stayed after one day to watch Twilight with Dijonay. I honestly, thought that the whole vampire love story thing looked really dumb. I knew though, that since it was such a phenomon (which is the name of chapter 3 in the book!!!!!!!!!!) that I had a good chance of loving it. I was right! I do! The movie was good, and lastnight we went to Target and bought the book. I didn't get the cover with the apple, so I guess it's not like the "real" cover, I got this one. But who cares! I'm on chapter three, and it's good. OOOOOOH! Also, I read in a magazing that the Jonas Brothers want to record a song with Robert Pattison! AH! And they said they would "love to be in New Moon," how cool is that?!?!?! I hope the movie director read that. Well, I'm a Twilight fan now. Not as obsessed with Robert as the Jonas Brothers though.....doubt that's even a possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment