Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snow Creek


Hi everyone. Ok I am like UNBELIEVABLY tired! Today, for Renisance, our school went to Snow Creek! We had Monday off, then I missed Tuesday because I was sick. I'm still sick, but I could not miss Snow Creek. Now I feel worse, but it was so fun! We skiied from like 10-4:30. At first, I was like really rusty and fell down just trying to walk! Then, I did some drills and went up a moving rope thing, and fell again! So I rested. And finally my friends convinced me to go on the ski lift. I had done it last year, but only at the last 10 minutes because I was so afraid before. Well I went on, and when we unloaded (UHG I HATE THAT PART THE MOST!) I fell! Of course, I FELL! Well she helped me back up and I went down, and it was like the thrill of a lifetime. Then I went down again and didn't fall. I only fell like two more times. And one time the guy that worked there had to pick me up! I hate falling. Well after that I practicly NEVER fell. Good, I have no bruises! Well I went on with multiple people, and it was sooo much fun! I had hot chocolate and everything. Then we went on the ski lift once more, and apperently it was time to go! EVERYONE knew accept me and a few friends! We went running back and it was a mad dash for the bus! We finally made it. I feel so tired. I'm going in the jaccuzi. Good day. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment