Monday, February 23, 2009

Dance costume!


Hey guys! Ok well tonight I went to dance, and got my solo costume. It's EXTREMELY cute! I don't think I've said what my solo is. It's jazz, very entergetic. And it's to "Got Me Going Crazy" by my favorite band, the Jonas Brothers. It is amazing! Well the shirt is super cute, and I'm gonna keep it forever! Let me know if you all think it's cute!


OMG me and Dijonay have BIG news! We went on the Jonas Brothers' myspace page, and they gave out their phone number! We are extremely excited! We called it once, and it really was them. So on Friday, we're gonna leave them a message. I'll tell you all how that goes!
(OMG ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!)

1 comment:

  1. Good job keeping yourself anonymous. Very important!
    And, yes, I love the costume.

    ReplyDelete