Monday, May 18, 2009

Breaking Dawn


Well I finished Breaking Dawn on Friday, I'm so sad that it's over! But whatever. It was realllllllllllllly good. Ok so Sunday we went to a Royals game! I took 301 pictures....hahaha I love my camera! This is Billy Butler, Sierra's favorite player. I don't know why she likes him, she just does. It was cool. My camera zooms up really far, so I got good shots of the balls and batters and pitchers and stuff. I don't know why, but for some reason, the Jonas Brothers concert just seems like it's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than it would've been when we got the tickets! Ahhhh I'm excited. Me dad and Sierra are gonna have lots of fun!!!! Well...we got Smoky this bar jump thing! It's official. We're gonna train him to jump. woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment