Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring, and competition.

Ok, so you're probably wondering who the old guy is....incase you didn't recognize...it's Regis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the show Regis and Kelly! This is NOT from the internet. My parents met him when they went to New York! So this is one picture they took of him. Well it's offically spring...finally! Yesterday was dance competition! I will soon be posting pictures of my cute outfits. (One is not so cute...so forget that one.) We got silver for pom! And yesterday we had modern, Mama Mia, and tap. I'll find out by Friday what awards we got for all of those. I'll let you know! Tonight I have my solo and pom practice. WOOOOOOOOO I LOVE TO DANCE! I'm off to go walk the doggies. This is their first walk in about a week. Poor boys! Laterrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment