Saturday, March 28, 2009

KCAs TONIGHT! (and more!)


Hey people! Well first of all, this is the picture of Nick Jonas my parents bought for me in NY. It's big. SECOND OF ALL....(drum roll please) WE GOT JONAS TICKETS!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Well they were supposed to go on sale today, Saturday March 28. But on Friday Dijonay's mom and the nice teachers at school listened to 98.1 KUDL and tried to win us tickets. We didn't win any, but there was a presale yesterday! We got 12th row! 12 rows away from the Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For only $102! 102! Well actually $89...but ya know. Tax. so $102. We could've gotten 9th row, but my dad wanted to 'make sure' the floor wasn't available. It wasn't. But whatever I'm happy with 12th row! So on July 29, 2009 Dijonay and I will leave like 4 hours early and stuff. Can't wait. And since we have their phone number, they leave me messages saying stuff about what they're doing.....and I just got 1. YAY! Well tonight is the Kid's Choice Awards, and they're performing.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO happy you got JB tickets. We did, in fact, try to win some for you, but I had to keep turning the radio down so I could teach!
    Enjoy your snowy/icy/icky-weather weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops ... forgot to tell you how much I like your blog, especially the pictures you've posted!
    It's a smile coming out of a computer screen!
    (The tiny deer picture is my favorite ... .)

    ReplyDelete